The ABC National Diversity Excellence Awards recognize members that display exemplary diversity leadership in their company, workforce, supply chain and community with best-in-class recruitment policies, retention practices and training and mentoring programs.
Important National Diversity Excellence Awards Program Dates
- Friday, Nov. 27, 2020- Deadline to submit applications for the National Diversity Excellence Awards
- Mid-December 2020- Notification of Award Winners
- March 10, 2021-Winners will be celebrated at the 31st Annual National Excellence in Construction® Awards Gala in Grapevine, Texas.
Categories and corresponding applications for your review prior to access the awards platform. (All 2020 applications must be submitted electronically.) PDF copies are for your reference only.
The entry fee of $395 may be submitted by credit card or by check made payable to Associated Builders and Contractors. Checks should be mailed to ABC National, Attn: Diversity, 440 First St. Suite 200,Washington, D.C. 20001
Questions on the program may be directed to the Diversity Committee Staff Liaison, Tia Perry at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Award Recipients
• General Contractor: Austin Commercial, Dallas
• Subcontractor: Allied Mechanical Services, Kalamazoo, Michigan
• Supplier: United Rentals, Stamford, Connecticut
2018 Award Recipients
United Rentals Inc., the world’s largest equipment rental company, sponsors ABC’s diversity and inclusion initiatives, including the Diversity & Inclusion Summit and National Diversity Excellence Awards.