The ABC National Diversity Excellence Awards recognize members that display exemplary diversity leadership in their company, workforce, supply chain and community with best-in-class recruitment policies, retention practices and training and mentoring programs.
In addition to recognition during ABC’s National Excellence in Construction® Awards, winners of the National Diversity Excellence Awards will be acknowledged by ABC throughout 2020 for their commitment to diversity and inclusion. Award recipients will be showcased online, via email and in ABC’s Construction Executive magazine. Winners are also invited to participate in ABC’s Annual Diversity and Inclusion Summit and to serve on ABC’s Diversity Committee.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Friday, October 25, 2019- Deadline to submit nominations
- Friday, November 22, 2019 - Deadline to submit application and supporting documentation online
- Mid December 2019 - Notification of award winners
- March 26, 2020 - Award winners will be recognized at the ABC National Excellence in Construction ® Awards celebration in Nashville, TN
Nominations are not required to apply.
Application form and supporting documentation must be completed in full online by November 22, 2019.
The entry fee of $395 may be submitted by credit card or by check made payable to Associated Builders and Contractors. Checks should be mailed to ABC National Attention: Diversity Excellence Awards, 440 First St. Suite 200,Washington, D.C. 20001
Application Copy and Criteria
(Please note these applications are for reference only, all submissions must be completed online)
Small and Emerging Contractor
General Contractor (under $33 Million in annual revenue)
General Contractor (over $33 Million in annual revenue)
* ABC reserves the right not to present the award or to award to one or more candidates, dependent on the suitability of the applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Specific questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
View 2018 Award Recipients